1.This style works best on straight or loose waves. Brush out all the knots with a wide tooth comb.
2. Part your hair how you normally would, and begin your braid on the right side of your part. Grab the top section and divide into three strands.
3. Braid your strands regularly three times, beginning from the right strand.
4. When you get to the left strand (the part closest to the middle of the scalp), add more hair to it like a French braid and fold that strand to the center.
5. This is where it gets tricky. After you've French braided your left strand (now center), drop the right strand and let it fall down. Pick up another small section of hair next to where your original strand fell—that's your new right strand.
6.Repeat this process—French braid the left strand, drop the right strand, and pick up an adjacent new piece. Gradually cascade the style towards the middle of your head.
7.Repeat this process—French braid the left strand, drop the right strand, and pick up an adjacent new piece. Gradually cascade the style towards the middle of your head.
8. Braid the remaining piece of hair left from your cascade into a fishtail braid.Secure the braid with a thin hair tie.
9. Add a cute bow or flower to hide your bobby pins and give this look some extra hair flair. Secure your barrette tightly to your scalp and braid for a firm hold.
This summer hairstyle can also be called the waterfall braid, the cascade, or the fairytale braid.
I hope you enjoy and please like it!